Eclipse Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a GTA V roleplaying community. We have fun and follow the rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Example For New Roleplayers.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Example For New Roleplayers.  Empty
PostSubject: Example For New Roleplayers.    Example For New Roleplayers.  EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 5:06 am

Name: Mark Merryweather
Job: Business Owner

Bio: I am Mark Merryweather, I assume you have heard of my multi-billion dollar company. I was born in ohio, as a young child I learned to read and write. I was the smartest in my class throughout my college career . I started my business when I was 27, I thought since I am so good at shooting and being a mercenary, I started my own business to do what I love the most. Now I live in a nice apartment, it is in downtown los santos. I love long walks through the park and money. I hate thugs and welfare. I hope my journey through life doesnt last too much longer, I do hate people so much. I grow weary of this pathetic planet and wish to liveout the remainder of my days in solitude.

Copy this format for your own character, list your name, age, job, and a litle about your life. It must be at least a paragraph long to insure immersion.
Back to top Go down
https://eclipseroleplay.rpg-board.net

Example For New Roleplayers.
Page 1 of 1